Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday FOs - 15.08.2014

Hello and welcome to another FO Friday post. I have the usual finish as well as a couple of others, and here they are.

Knooked Scarf
I'm not sure if my special stitches show up real well but I don't think that this was a failed experiment. Knooking does allow for easily mixing Crochet, Tunisian and Knitting stitches and I may do further experimenting with this.

Tiny Dog
Now I have two of these I can move on to the next toy.

Trauma Teddy #49
I'm still experimenting with making these in the round and one of the ladies at Craft'n'Cuppa on Wednesday suggested making the arms a bit bulkier. I'm not so sure about these and will probably switch back to the less bulky arms for the next one.

That's it from me for this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.


2 comments:

  1. Love a finished project always a good time to go buy more yarn:))
    Have a great weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't do that. I already have more yarn than I know what to do with.

      Delete