Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday FOs - 29.08.2014

I have been quite busy with the crochet hooks this week and have managed to finish four items, and here they are.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I have now made six of these jackets and now have five for the stall (I have managed to sell one since starting to make these) which means that I can now find something else to make until I sell more of these. I think I should try and find something that is a bit more boyish.

Baby Bootees
I have been experimenting with Crocodile Stitch lately (called it dragon scale the other day, slight brain fade I think) and decided to make my standard bootees with a Crocodile Stitch cuff. I think they worked out quite well.

Tiny Duck
Just because I like to have two of all the smaller toys that I make (after someone complained that I didn't) I needed to make a second duck, and here it is.

Trauma Teddy #51
This is the 33rd Trauma Teddy for this year and I am quite liking the new design even if others aren't (they seem to prefer the ones that are made flat and stitched up the back). The other is a bit easier in some respects (like figuring out the middle for separating the legs) but I have never been into doing a lot of sewing and I like being able to pull the stitches a bit tighter around the neck in order to make it look like they have necks.

That's it for the FOs this week. To see more FOs just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment