Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 13.08.2014

Well, progress has been made this week and it is now time to show you how much. This week all WIPs have been worked on and three items have been finished. Here are the items that are still WIPs.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
Another row of squares has been added. I bought some more wool for the outer rows of the motifs and it's paler than the first lot so now I'm going to have to get creative with how I fit this into the scheme of things. I'm sure I can figure something out.

Murray of Athol Tartan Rug
Progress on this seems a bit slow but it is quite a big job making the chains and weaving them in.

Toddler's Jacket - Zoom by Ellen Gormley
I think I'm about halfway on the second sleeve. A couple more weeks and I will be able to weave in the ends, sew on a button and call it finished.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set.
The Jacket is all but done. Now to find my hat elastic and start on the pants.

Experimental Teddy
I'm sure this won't be the final design for the Teddies I'm doing for the guy at church but I will still finish it and see how it looks.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
More time in waiting rooms means more time working on this one. I don't think I have any more appointments for a few weeks so this might get put away for a little while.

That's all I have to show you for today. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have managed to finish this week and check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been making.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Nice projects! The Tunesian Spiral blanket caught especially my attention. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Spiral blanket really catches my eye too! Such bright colors!

    ReplyDelete