Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday FOs - 19.09.2014

This week has been all about bears. Three young girls are leaving town this weekend and their uncle wanted to give them a going away present and commissioned me to make three teddy bears, similar to the trauma teddies that I make but with movable legs. So here are the finished bears.

Three Bears
I hope these three are enough like bears to pass muster.

In the meantime, I still wanted to make my weekly trauma teddy so here it is.

Trauma Teddy # 54
This makes 36 for this year.

That's it for this week. There won't be a Wednesday WIPs post from me next week as that is the day that we are moving. There may be a Friday FOs post but don't count on it as I expect next week to be quite busy. I'm sure there will be plenty of other things to check out from others so check the links in the sidebar to see.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. they look like bears to me and I am sure the girls will love them! Good luck with the move! :)

    ReplyDelete