Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 10.09.2014

I have had another slack week with working on my projects and actually took two whole days off. As a result of this slackness not all my projects got worked on. Here are the items that I have worked on this week but haven't finished.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I managed to finish a row of octagons.

Baby's Jacket, Pants and Hat set
I have made most of the first leg of the pants.

Toddler's Rugby Pullover
The vertical striping is back and I still haven't figured out why it changed to the diagonal. You just can't tell how variegated yarn is going to work out until you get working on a project.

Two of the three bears
One is stitched together and is just awaiting facial features and the second is almost ready to stitch up. I will finish putting the second together and making the third before adding the facial features.

That's all my WIPs for this week. I will have at least one item to show on Friday but I think most people will guess what it is. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what everyone else has been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment