Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday FOs - 17.10.2014

Well, I'm still struggling a bit with my crafting mojo and I have a number of items that just need to be finished but the only item that I have managed to finish this week is a Trauma Teddy and here he is.

Trauma Teddy #56
If my calculations are right, this is the 38th teddy for this year.

I will try to get stuck in to finishing other things soon but I'm just not feeling totally motivated at the moment.

To see what others have been doing this week, just check out the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from I've mad Friday. You sure have made a lot of cute teddy bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling...But crochet is a part of me:-):-) an addiction lol..I always come back to it..:-):-) all the best for the week end. Hope it is sunny ..

    ReplyDelete