Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday WIPs - 08.10.2014

Now that we have kinda settled in to our new abode it's time to get back to the old routine. I haven't worked on many projects over the last couple of weeks and a few of my projects have only just been unpacked but I made reasonable good progress on those projects that I did work on and I started a new project. Here is what those items that I have worked on look like now.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I spent a few hours at the hospital sitting at Sue bedside while the doctors tried to figure out why she had pain in her chest and her blood pressure was way up. I worked on this until I got to the point where I didn't have the next colour in the sequence.

Yarn Eater Blanket
This is what I worked on when I ran out of colours for the spiral but I didn't have enough of the appropriate colours to complete any of the squares. I'll get there eventually.

Boy's Rugby Jumper
Not exactly rugby colours but that's what the patter is called. I worked on this one while at the markets on Saturday until I got bored with crocheting.

Beanie
I hadn't done any knitting for a while so I figured it was about time to get the pointy sticks out again. I also wanted to see how this yarn looked on a knitted item. I think the stripes will work better on a narrower item like a scarf but I will finish the beanie first.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book
I finished the row of octagons and then added a row of squares. I think I made fair progress on this.

Trauma Teddy
This was my project for Craft'n'Cuppa this afternoon. I probably could have got it finished today but I was feeling a little slack and didn't work on it once I got home. I will finish it tomorrow so it will appear in Friday's FO post.

I will have to get all my other projects out a get stuck into them so I have a bit more to show you next week but in the meantime, you can checkout what others have been making by following the links in the sidebar.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. I love all your colourful projects, you have been busy with your hook and needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may feel like you haven't worked on much, but you got an awful lot done.

    ReplyDelete