Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday FOs - 06.03.2015

I'm still working on bottle cosies and trauma teddies and have a couple of each to show off this week. Here they are.

Bottle Cosy in Geelong Colours

Bottle Cosy in North Melbourne Colours
I'm still working my way through the AFL teams. I should have a full set in about 5 weeks, then I will have to decide whether I want to make a second set so that I have two of each.

Knitted Trauma Teddy #1 for 2015
I received a bag of squares a few weeks ago but haven't had much opportunity to sew them up and make them look like bears. I hope to get them all done over the next few weeks.

Trauma Teddy #8 for 2015
I'm going to keep the count of the knitted teddies separate from the crocheted ones as I didn't do all the work on the knitted ones.

That's all I have for this week. Check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been making.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment