Friday, April 10, 2015

Friady FOs - 10.04.2015

Hi everyone and welcome to another post where I show off what I have finished this week.

The first item I finished this week was a drink bottle cosy.

Drink Bottle Cosy in Fremantle Dockers Colours
I still have a few more AFL teams to work through before I start on the NRL teams.

The next item was a beanie.

Beanie in Essendon Bombers Colours
The next thing I finished was one that I have been working on for quite a while, a knitted scarf.

Knitted Scarf.
When I was at my sister's place at Christmas my brother-in-law indicated that he would like a drink bottle cosy for himself but he didn't indicate what colour he would like, and since we're headed back that way this weekend (a cousin is visiting from England so we thought we should take the opportunity to meet up again) I though I should do one for him. I found some variegated blue that I thought would be suitable and got it done.

Brother-in-law's Bottle Cosy
I'm still waiting to hear from the lady at church about these Trauma Teddies and will get around to finishing them when she gives them back to me so I expect to have a bunch of them to show you all at once.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! Thanks for linking up with the Flash Your Finishes Friday link party. I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete