Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 22.04.2015

This week has been a bit slow onthe crochet front as I have been concentrating on cross-stitching on my new tablet carry bag. I have worked on a few things and here are the progress photos.

Moogly CAL Square #8
I made a start on the next square for the Moogly CAL but didn't get it finished. I should manage to finish it before the next square is due to be released.

Tablet Carry Bag 
One side of the bag is starting to look like it's supposed to.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I spent a little time in a waiting room this week so this one came out of the bag. I wasn't in the waiting room for long so didn't get a lot done.

Trauma Teddy 
I don't seem to have got much of this one done this week either.

Sue has been working on a few things also and wanted me to show them off.

Tablet Carry Bag 
Sue has finished one side of her bag and started on the other.

Sock
Sue's feet have been getting cold as the temperature has been going down with the approach of winter so she decided that she needed some socks.

That's it for me for this week, be sure to check back on Friday to see if I have managed to finish anything. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of projects on the go! I like Sue's tablet bag...I'm a sucker for a good plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good spiral blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making good progress all around! Love to see all the WIPS - you two do such wonderful work.
    Thanks for sharing at our Yarn Fanatic Party, and for continuing to party with us!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com
    #34: http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/04/yarn-fanatic-linky-party-34.html

    ReplyDelete