Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday FOs - 01.05.2015

I seem to have been more productive this week as I have finished three items. Here they are!

Beanie in Brown and Yellow
These are the colours of Hawthorn AFL Football Club.

Beanie in Navy Blue and Red
 These are the colours of Melbourne Football Club.

Koala 
I finally got around to finishing this one. The ears are a different shade of grey because I ran out of the yarn that I was using.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have made.

Richard.

Just had to correct the team name on that second beanie. Wouldn't want to upset all them Demons and Bombers supporters.

RR.

1 comment:

  1. I love the brown and yellow hat. It looks like the seventies, the good times. ;-)

    ReplyDelete