Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 03.06.2015

Well, Red Shield is over for another year and things are starting to return to normal  (just not really sure what normal is). I think this means that I might not have as much time to crochet as I have had over the last couple of weeks but I will have more time to catch up on my email. I have still managed to make progress on most of my projects and here they are.

Woollen Baby Blanket - motifs from Ellen Gormley's book 
I have finished all the motifs for this blanket and now just have to sew in all the ends. This isn't a job that I have been looking forward to. 

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
I pulled this one out again this week and added a few more blocks of colour.

Two Monkeys 
I finished the body of one of the monkeys and almost did the same on the other.

Butterfly Blanket - side one 

Butterfly Blanket - side two 
I managed to finish the second panel of this blanket.

Shy Butterfly Baby Jacket 
The second sleeve is growing slowly but it is growing.

Trauma Teddy 
This is how much I managed to get done during Craft'n'Cuppa. I have now completed all the parts and it is ready to be handed over to the lady who sews the tags on.

Man-bag 
I'm still working on the cross-stitch part of this project but should be ready to sew it up in a couple of weeks.

Moogly CAL Square #11
This one seemed to work up quite quickly in spite of having to work in both loops of the stitches separately to create the flower.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check back on Friday to see if I have managed to finish anything. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

3 comments:

  1. You are always so busy! And monkeys are always awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one lucky baby who gets to sleep under that pretty blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket is so pretty. But I like the green block with the flower too. Have fun! Regula

    ReplyDelete