Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 17.06.2015

This week I have been trying to decide which of my projects are going to get priority as I have been reviewing where I want to go with markets and shows. Here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Man-bag 
This is going to be my main project for a little while, at least until it's finished.

Moogly CAL Square #12
I'm halfway through this CAL now with another 12 to go.

Trauma Teddy 
I will be continuing to make these for the foreseeable future, at least until I'm told to stop.

Murray of Athol Tartan Blanket 
I'm quite close to finishing this one so it is going to get priority over other projects.

That's it from me for this week. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment