Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 24.06.2015

Today's post may make it look like I haven't been real busy but that is because a couple of the projects I have been working on are finished so you won't get to see them until Friday. Here are the projects that I have worked on that are still WIPs.

Murray of Athol Tartan Blanket 
A few more chains have been made and woven in. I think it will be a few weeks before I get this one finished.

Man-bag 
I'm almost finished with the cross-stitch part of this and will soon be ready to sew it up.

I have also worked on the Woollen Baby Blanket but only sewing in ends so it doesn't look much different than the last time I showed it. I will be continuing sewing in the ends for a few weeks before it is ready for blocking. I also started this week's trauma teddy but didn't take a photo. Hopefully you will get to see it on Friday along with my other finished object.

As usual, be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment: