Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 15.07.2015

I have been really slack this week. I have only worked on two projects other than the trauma teddies. Here are the projects that I have worked on.

Moogly CAL Square #14
This was quite an easy square to make and didn't take very long.

Man-bag 
I have now done the closing flap and just need to add the buttons and the shoulder strap.

That's all I have done this week. I won't be posting on Friday as Sue and I will be away for the weekend and we will be leaving early on Friday. You can still check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors of the Tamara square! It makes the pattern much more obvious than in mine, which was just two colors.

    ReplyDelete