Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 29.07.2015

Since last Wednesday I have worked on five projects. I finished one on Friday and featured it in my FO Friday post, I finished one yesterday and one today so they will feature this coming Friday. That means that I have two to show you today, and here they are.

Moogly CAL Square #15
This is an alternate square to the one that had been selected for this fortnight but it was more suitable for a single colour. It's called Spring Fling by April Moreland.

Story Time Blanket 
I have been working on this one most evenings in an effort to get it done as quick as possible.

Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress! The Springtime Square is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the crochet square - what a pretty pattern!

    ReplyDelete