Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday WIPs - 14.10.2015

I have had a bit of a mixed week this week. The temperature cooled a little and I was able to work on blankets but I took a day off to catch up with emails. I have worked on a few items and here they are.

Butterfly Square - side one 
Butterfly Square - side two 
I did a few more rows on the square I started last week before I got bored with it and started on something else.

Corner to Corner Picture Square 
With all the projects I have on the go at the moment I didn't really need to start another but I have been itching to try this technique for a while.

Story Time Blanket 
I don't think I will be doing much more of this one at home until the weather cools down. In the meantime, I will still be working on this while at crochet class as that is held in an air conditioned hall and I can spread it out on the table so it's not on my lap.

Baby Blanket 
For those that are interested, this uses the same stitch as the corner to corner blanket but is worked from the centre.

Two Penguins 
I'm still trying to get these finished but don't seem to be getting very far. I'm sure I will have these finished soon.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket 
I spent a bit of time in a waiting room so this one came out of the bag.

That's it from me for today. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of wonderful, colorful things, Richard. I'm especially partial to the crocheted items. In fact, I'm intrigued by the baby blanket that is worked from the center. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete