Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Mayhem - The Year That Was 2015

In some ways, 2015 was a year to forget. Two trips to the hospital to be probed (one of which I'm still revovering from) and a cancelled holiday due to have to pay for a removalist haven't really made it a good year.

On another note, I did manage to finish quite a few projects and I went through my Friday FO post to make a list, and here it is.

Trauma Teddies - crocheted     47
Trauma Teddies - knitted            4
Jug Covers                                       2
Drink Bottle Cosies                      20
Toys                                                10
Beanies                                          13
Scarf                                                 1
Blankets                                           2
Man-Bag                                          1
Baby Jackets                                   2
Bootees                                            2
Doilies                                              1
Shopping Bags                               3
Display Box                                     1

Not all these were made completely by me, the knitted trauma teddies were knitted by someone else and I just sewed them together and stuffed them, and one of the blankets was started by my wife.

As usual, I have a big list of things to try and get through this year and I'm sure I won't get through them all, especially if I sell things and have to add to the list. Here is my current to-do list.

Things to make to replace stock for my market stall:

Teapot Cosies
bag holders
Jacket, Pants and Hat sets
Sunhat and Bootees in white & pink
Matinee Jackets in pink and purple
Tiny Dog
Heather Hippo
Large Witch
Large Penguin
Shopping Bags
More dinosaurs
Small Rabbit
Large Jug Covers
Panda
Small Penguins
Frog Keepsake Pouch
Ankylosaurus
Bottle Cosies in more team colours

Current Work In Progress:
Toddlers' Rugby Pullover
Trauma Teddies
Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Yarn Eater (Hungarian Crochet) Blanket
Story Time Blanket
Moogly CAL Blanket
Double Knit Butterfly Blanket
Corner to Corner Picture Blanket
Bamboo Stitch Beanie
Toddler's Jacket
Slippers for me (not sure if I will extend then to slocks)

Things I'm itching to get started on:
Crochenit Knee Rug (same as Cot Blanket and will also use up some of my stash of 8ply)
Table Runners for each Australian state and territory (currently trying to design the ACT one).
Tunisian Crochet Intarsia Table Runner
Picture Blanket (need samples so people can see what they might be getting)
Article in Broomstick Lace
Article in Hairpin Lace

That list should keep me going for a few years.

That's about it for now. I wish all my readers a happy and prosperous 2016.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment