Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 27.01.2016

I have another week of progress to show off again today, and I even remembered to take the photos this afternoon so they are a better quality this week. Here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Toddler's Jacket
I set this out to take the photo and realised that it was too long, so I will have to rip back a few rows.

Slippers
I found another ball of the grey (it had fallen on the floor) so I should have enough to finish now.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Sue wasn't feeling too well on the weekend and didn't feel much better on Monday so made an appointment to see the doctor. This meant more time in a waiting room and more progress on this blanket. I have seen quite a few of these lately, they seem to be quite popular.

That's it from me for now. I'm back on making trauma teddies and should have the first of the year to show you on Friday so check back then. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people are working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment