Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 10.02.2014

I'm still trying to get a special order finished so my regular WIPs are languishing at the moment. I have still managed to work on a few projects and here they are.

Story Time Blanket 
I had a pretty good run with no colour changes  so was able to make really good progress on this one.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
Another trip to the optomitrist to get some more photos taken meant some more waiting time so I managed to get another couple of colour changes done.

Toddler's Jacket
This one is ready for the ends to be sewn in and the button sewn on.

Baby's Jacket
This is the second jacket ordered, this one for a one year old.

Craft'n'Cuppa started back today (it was supposed to start a fortnight ago but Sue wasn't feeling well) and I did get started on this week's trauma teddy, but I'm hoping to have it finished tomorrow so I can show it off on Friday. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

1 comment: