Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 09.03.2016

It's time to show off my WIPs again (after forgetting to do it last week). There are only two items that I have worked on in the last three weeks and here they are.

Story Time Blanket
I found a problem with this one and tried to fix it but I'm not sure that I was completely successful and I don't want to undo it again so I will try something else instead. As a result, I haven't really made progress on this and have actually gone backwards.

Baby's Jacket
I'm still trying to get these jackets finished so that I can get back to my regular projects. I am getting closer.

That's it from me for today. Be sure to check back on Friday to see if I have managed to finish anything. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment