Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 16.03.2016

I'm still struggling with my mojo and almost have to force myself to crochet. I still enjoy it when I do it but I'm just having trouble picking up my projects. Here are the project that I have worked on this week.

Story Time Blanket
I have almost got back to where I was before I tried to correct an error. The error is still there but I don't feel like trying to fix it again and I don't think anybody else will notice.

Baby's Jacket
I have started the second sleeve so there is definite progress here. I need to get this and the toddler's jacket finished in 4 weeks as that is the next time I will be going to Wagga Wagga and I plan to deliver them then.

That's it from me for this week. I don't expect to get anything finished this week but I will try, so check back just in case. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what others have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment