Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 25.05.2016

It has been a busy few weeks for me, so much so that I forgot to take photos last week. I will get back into a regular routine soon and I do have something to show today so here are my WIPs for the last couple of weeks.

Story Time Blanket
I have made good progress on this the last two weeks.

Moogly CAL 2016 Block 1
I finally got started on this year's Moogly CAL. I decided to pick colours from my stash that closely resembled the designers colours. I'm sure it will make for a colourful blanket. I will also be trying to get one block done each week so that I can catch up before the end of the year.

Tunisian Short Rows Scarf
This has been my main goto project the last couple of weeks, mainly due to the mindless repartition. I can work on this without thinking about it too much.

That's it for the WIPs. Be sure to check back on Friday to see what I have finished. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment