Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 10.08.2016

After several weeks of wet and overcast conditions the sun came out today and this has affected my photos as I couldn't take them early enough to get full shade. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Story Time Blanket
All except for one of my students deserted me last Friday, giving me more time to work on this.

Moogly CAL 2016 - block #12
This one is called "English Garden". I am now four blocks behind in this CAL.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
It has been a while since I last spent time in a waiting room but an appointment yesterday gave me the opportunity to another couple of colour changes on this one.

Size 13 Slippers
I had to frog my first effort as I found I didn't have enough of one of the colours I was using. There wasn't enough to do one slipper let along a pair.

That's it from for for now. Hopefully, I will be able to finish something this week and remember to post on Friday. Until then, be sure to check out the linkw in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment