Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 17.08.2016

I have spent most of my crochet on one project again this week, although I have managed to finish something that has been hanging around for a while. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Storytime Blanket
Progress on this is a bit slow at the moment. It seems my students require a bit more of my attention than normal and it is slowing me down a bit.

Moogly CAL 2016 Block #13
I still need to sew in the ends and I'm now 3 blocks behind (until Friday).

Size 13 Slippers
I do hope I have made these big enough but, since I don't have a size 13 foot, I can't really check them.

That's it from me for now. Please check back on Friday to see if I remember to post my finished items. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment