Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 26.10.2016

I have had another week of not getting as much done as I would have liked. Here are my WIPs for this week.

Tunisuan Spiral Blanket
I managed another change of colours this week and I expect to do a bit more on it tomorrow as I will be taking a friend to a dentist appointment in Wodonga.

Story Time Blanket
This one is getting so big that it's getting difficult to photograph. I might have to get the stepladder out soon.

Moogly CAL 2016 Block 21
I didn't get this one finished this week, although there is still a chance I can finish it before the next block comes out on Friday.

That's it from me for now. I doubt if I will have anything to show you on Friday but I might have something to show you on Monday. Today I took my entries for this year's Albury Show down to the Craft Pavilion for judging and I will find out the results on Friday. If I win anything I will do a Manday Mayhem post to show off my wins.

In the meantime, be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment