Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday WIPs - 16.11.2016

Well, I'm trying to get my crochet act together and have been a little more productive this week. I have lots of photos but only three projects, and here they are.

Story Time Blanket
My students didn't need as much help this week so I was able to give this project a little more of my time and made pretty good progress on it.

Butterfly Square - side one
Butterfly Square - Side 2
I managed to finish another butterfly and took photos of all the butterflies I have made so far.

8 Butterflies- side 1
8 Butterflies - side 2
Moogly CAL - Block 22
I almost got this block finished, just a little bit of sewing to be done.

That's it from me for this week. I have finished the Trauma Teddy that I started two weeks ago so I will be able to show that one on Friday and I should have this week's done by then also, so check back then to have a look at them. In the meantime, check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment