Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday WIPS - 23.11.2016

I'm still struggling with getting any crochet done this week. I haven't worked on a Trauma Teddy at all, so don't expect me to post anything on Friday. I have managed to get a little bit done so here are the projects that I have worked on this week.

Story Time Blanket
One of my students decided to start a more complex project last Friday so I had to spend a bit more time helping her and didn't get much done on this one.

Moogly CAL Block 22
I managed to get this block finished but haven't worked on the latest block yet. I will still be making blocks when everyone else has finished putting their blankets together.

Tunisian Spiral Blanket
I was at the dentist today so I pulled this one out and did a bit while I was waiting. Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot done because I ran out of the pink I was using.

That's it from me for now. Be sure to check out the links in the sidebar to see what other people have been working on.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment