Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday WIPs - 01.02.2017

It's Wednesday night and time to post pictures of my WIPs for this week. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos this afternoon so, instead of natural light photos, you get flash photos. Here they are.

Moogly CAL 2016 Block #24
This is technically the last block for the blanket, but, since my squares are somewhat smaller than the prescribed 12" squares that others are doing, I will have done an extra block to make this a square knee rug size blanket.

Moogly CAL 2016 Extra Block
I took this block from the 2015 Moogly CAL. Now that I have my squares done I can get onto joining them. I might actually start this year's CAL before everyone gets more than 4 squares done.

Shopping Bag with Pouch
This has been my go-to project for when I don't want to try reading a pattern.

That's it from me for now. Check back on Friday to see if I have managed to finish anything.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment