Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday FOs - 01.09.2017

Well, I'm still as forgetful as ever. I took photos last Friday and forgot to post them, so you get two weeks of FOs this week, and here they are.

Trauma Teddy #31 for 2017
Trauma Teddy #32 for 2017
Trauma Teddy #33 for 2017
Three mor trauma teddies ready to be distributed and one more under construction. I'm struggling to catch up with the one per week target that I set at the beginning of the year, but I'm not far behind.




Progress on my WIPs has been a bit slow due to having a vouple of extra students to teach on Friday mornings and having been commissioned to make appliques. Once I get working on the appliques I will be getting photos so you will get to see them.

That's it from me for now. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment