Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday FOs 24.11.2017

I have finally caught up with my production of Trauma Teddies. What that means is that I managed to finish two teddies last week and one this week and don't have any more that are partly finished. I have also managed to finish something else. Here are all the items that I have finished this week.

Trauma Teddy # 44 for 2017
Trauma Teddy #45 for 2017
Trauma Teddy #46 for 2017
Shopping Bag
Shopping Bag in Pouch
I still have quite a few projects that need to be finished and I will get to them eventually, but there are a few things that I need to get done as a priority.

If I remember, I will post some progress photos soon and you will be able to see that I have been working on quite a few things. until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment