Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday FOs - 02.02.2018

I managed to get photos of all my finished objects this week. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it but I have succeeded. So, without further ado, here they are.

Beanie
Mine was the only suitable head to display this on and my sister obliged in taking the photo. I wasn't really expecting to get this one finished so quickly as I'm usually quite a slow knitter.

Appliques
16 appliques all completed. I haven't sewn in any of the ends but I think the lady I have made these for can take care of them when she sews then on to the table covers that they have been made for so I am calling them finished.

Comfort Bear #5 for 2018
Another comfort bear finished and ready for service.

That's it from me for this week. I will be back home soon and everything will return to normal (whatever normal is).

Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment