Thursday, February 22, 2018

Friday FOs - 23.02.2018

Another week has gone by and more finished objects to show you. Here are all the items I have finished this week.

Tiny Owl #3 for 2018
Tiny Owl #4 for 2018
Two tiny owls finished. I'm trying to make a few of thes in various colour combinations because I dan't have a lot of things that I can sell cheaply. I have have kids come up and ask what I had available for around $5 and these will fit the bill nicely.

Comfort Bear #8 for 2018
I am still managing to make one of these each week.

That's all my finished objects for this week. I hope to have a bit of time to take photos and post some progress shots next week. It all depends on whether a friend of mine gets his drivers licence on Monday as I have been spending time sitting next to him while he drives around.

Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment