Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday FOs - 27.04.2018

I have managed to finish a few more items this week, and here they are.

Comfort Bear # 17 for 2018
I'm still keeping up with my target of one bear per week.

Graduation Owl 3 of 4 - front view
Graduation Owl 3 of 4 - side view
I had oportunity to finish this one this week and took it. I don't know when I will get the oportunity to finish the last but I hope to have it done soon.

Wash Cloth
I was asked to make a few of these for one of the community centres that I go to to teach crochet so expect to see more in the not too distant future.

That's it from me for this week. I don't know that I will have this many items to show you next week but I will try. Until next time, have a good one.

Richard.

1 comment:

  1. The bear is so cute and so are the owls. Making my way through some blogs on my reading list today.

    ReplyDelete